Cookie Exchange Ideas
Tis’ The Season For Cookies!
Are You Hosting The Swap? Well, I have a Christmas cookie exchange party that I am attending tonight. I need some fresh new ideas. Lucky for you, I’ve done all of the research to come up with some great ideas that you can hopefully use as well.
Visit these Great Cookie Swap Websites To Get Ideas:
- The #1 Christmas Cookie Exchange site – They have some really cute stories and lots of other cookie swap ideas
- Clean & Modern Cookie Exchange Ideas – Great website for lots of cookie ideas & 8 Tips for hosting a swap!
- Simple, Quick & Easy Cookie Recipes – You will love how you can use everyday staples from your pantry
Super Easy Punch Recipe
Do you need a great punch to go along with those cookies? Take a look at my recipe for my famous punch (recipe @ bottom of page)
- 2 liters of raspberry ginger-ale
- 1 large can of pineapple juice
- 1 carton of raspberry sherbet
6 hours before party (or day before) –
- Pour pineapple juice into ice-cube trays (I use the ones that bend & flex). If you have a silicone muffin tray that would work great too – just needs to be flexible, so you can easily run warm water over it to loosen out the juice.
15 minutes before party –
- Pour left over pineapple juice into large punch bowl
- Pour 1 liter of raspberry ginger-ale into punch bowl
- Add more ginger-ale to the punch throughout the party (you be the judge based on how low the bowl gets)
- Scoop out raspberry sherbert into bowl (use ice-cream scooper) / Put at least 1/2 of the sherbert into the punch bowl and add more throughout the party
This recipe is so easy……you can’t mess it up!