Nanny Crafts:Make Fun Flubber
I’m always looking for fun things to do with the kids to pass the day along so it doesn’t drag on. In fact, I get a lot of requests from nannies asking for nanny craft ideas all the time. Well, I thought that I would share with you my recipe for FunFlubber! Go check it out now and make with your little ones.
Watch children carefully to make sure that they do not eat the FunFlubber. I caught my 1-year old trying to eat it 🙂
- 1 ½ cups warm water ( I microwaved my water for about 20 seconds)
- 2 cups Elmer’s Glue (I bought my glue at the $1 store)
- Food coloring (This may stain clothes, so keep that in mind) or you can use washable finger paint
- STIR BOWL ONE TOGETHER AND SET ASIDE
- 3 tsp. Borax (I found my Borax at Wal-Mart by the laundry detergent) I also use Borax when I make homemade laundry detergent (Click here to see my recipe for laundry detergent).
- 1 cup Warm Water ( I microwaved my water for about 20 seconds)
- Stir BOWL 2 together in 1 seperate bowl.
- Next, pour BOWL 1 into BOWL 2 and mix together.