Let’s make some silly GAK today!
- Big bowl
- TWO 4 oz. bottles of Elmer’s Glue or store brand glue
- 1 tsp. Borax (found in the laundry detergent section of the store)
- Food Coloring
- Plastic Cup
- Empty 2 bottles of glue into your bowl
- Fill empty bottles with WARM water and SHAKE. Make sure the water is WARM.
- Empty the 2 bottles into the bowl.
- Add your food coloring if desired at this time.
- Set aside
- Add 1/2 cup of WARM water to your cup.
- Add 1 tsp. borax to the water and mix until the Borax dissolves.
- Pour this mixture into your bowl filled with glue.
- Let your children start stirring the mixture with a wooden or metal spoon.
- It will become very sticky and puddy-like.
- Keep mixing using your hands or a spoon. My kids liked using their hands BEST.
- Let the kids play with it now!
Store in an air-tight container. I placed ours into Ball Jars.