Georgia’s Dream Nannies FAQ For Job Seekers
What exactly is Georgia’s Dream Nannies?
- We are so honored and humbled that you have chosen Georgia’s Dream Nannies, an AWARD winning company to help you find the job of your dreams. Georgia’s Dream Nannies, Inc. does all of the work for you to help you find a job for FREE. We are a full-service household placement agency. To begin the process, you will need to fill out an online Preliminary application to create a profile with us – Click Here . Next, a placement coordinator will contact you and help walk you through the remaining steps. It’s that simple! We will try to help you find your Dream nanny, housekeeper or household manager job the SAFE and easy way!
What about on-line nanny or sitter “do it yourself” website? Is Georgia’s Dream Nannies an online service?
- We are a full service placement company run by a team of awesome people. Think of going to a staffing agency and asking them to help you find a job – Well, that is us! Georgia’s Dream Nannies, Inc. does all of the work for you to help you find a job for FREE (Families/Employers seeking to hire pay us).
- Insider Tip: Don’t waste your valuable time sifting through endless online family profiles that are sometimes plagiarized, counterfeit, misleading, or even fraudulent. Should you trust the security of yourself to someone who simply posts a charismatic or charming profile? Of course not. A picture with a written profile can be misleading, unreliable, and even sometimes deceptive.
Thorough background checks
- There are different tier levels of background checks that we will perform on you. You must have a clean background check!
- Phone interview
- In-person interview
- National criminal check
- County criminal records check
- Sexual offender check
- Driving history check
- Social security number trace check
- Reference checks
How does Georgia’s Dream Nannies, Inc. work?
- You will need to create a profile with us. Click here to create a profile by submitting a short form.
- We are always adding new jobs. We will contact you personally if we feel that you would be a good fit for a job, so make sure that you keep your profile up to date with correct information. Georgia’s Dream Nannies, Inc. is a full-service household staffing placement agency placing candidates nationwide.
What is your process?
Fill out Online Application. It's FREE!
We will contact you via phone to learn more about you.
If you meet our minimum requirements, then you will be invited in for an in-person interview.
MEET THE FAMILY
Interview with one of our families & hopefully accept a job offer!
Will Georgia’s Dream Nannies, Inc. become my employer? Does the company hire me?
No! We do not employ job seekers (you). Your employer (the family) who hires you will become your boss.
Listing of potential domestic staffing jobs offered through Georgia’s Dream Nannies:
Benefits Of Using GA Dream Nannies, Inc. Service:
- It’s FREE! No Cost To You! Georgia’s Dream Nannies is not like any of the other online nanny sites that you may see on the web. We are a full-service nanny, housekeeper and household manager placement service. In other words, you will not be able to scroll through our website searching for family profiles. This takes a lot of precious time if you try it on your own, and not to mention that it’s not always safe.
- Everyone’s looking for shortcuts and ways to cut time and save money. That’s a good way to be, but oftentimes people get just the opposite result they wanted. Many nannies, housekeepers or household managers don’t think twice who will interview them or where they will be working. It’s something to think about.
- Many of our candidates who passed our rigorous interviews tell us that we have helped them eliminate time involved in searching for a job and we even helped alleviate stress!
Dream Nannies FAQ
List of areas in which we service:
We offer a wide variety of household staffing jobs to candidates who live in Atlanta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Alpharetta, Avondale Estates, Canton, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Cartersville, Dacula, Dallas, Holly Springs, Milton, Peachtree City, Roswell, Smyrna, Sandy Springs, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, Woodstock or any of the other Metro Atlanta areas.
What cities do you Minimum Qualifications:
- You must have a valid driver’s license
- Employee (you) must have a car to use while running errands or other use and provide proof of auto insurance
- CPR and 1st Aid training or willing to get re-certified. Make sure that you take CPR & First Aid Class if you are not certified with the American Red Cross or Georgia CPR Training. Get CPR & 1st Aid Certified Click Here to find a training location near you.
- U.S. Citizen or Valid U.S. Work Permit
- At least 3 years of professional childcare experience and or other related experience in the field in which you are applying for with us.
- You must provide a minimum of 3 professional references
- Background Checks: You must pass all background checks and have a clean driving record. All of our jobs require that you have a car to use on site if needed.
- Favorable online and social media presence (Please know that most parents will research your online social profiles and Google search you on their own).
How do I sign up with Georgia’s Dream Nannies?
Is Georgia’s Dream Nannies an online nanny, housekeeper or household manager website?
No, we are not like the online sites that you may see on the web. We are a full-service (household placement agency) nanny, housekeeper and household manager placement service. In other words, you will not be able to scroll through our website searching for family profiles. This takes a lot of time if you try it on your own, not to mention that it’s not completely safe. You see, we do all the work for you and help you find a job for FREE. You’ll just need to fill out an online application, email over your resume, and interview with our agency in-person. We help you find a nanny, housekeeper or household manager job the SAFE way!
Do I have to provide references?
Yes! If you are invited to have an interview with Georgia’s Dream Nannies then you need to bring a list of references with you and a professional resume. Your professional resume/reference sheet should include employer’s names and contact numbers. This is very important! You will receive a letter explaining all of the paperwork needed for the interview.
Can you help me land my dream job?
We cannot promise anyone an interview with our company or even a family, but we can offer you some tips to help you. Please click here for tips on how to make a good nanny resume and click here to learn how to get noticed by potential employers (families).
How much can I make per hour?
It depends, but you can make anywhere from $15 – $27+ per hour.
Why is the company named Georgia’s Dream Nannies, Inc.?
We specialize in placing Nannies; However, over the years we added other domestic staffing jobs (housekeepers, etc.) and now we work with candidates nationwide.
Do I have to pay any fees to sign up with Georgia’s Dream Nannies?
Can I bring my child(ren) with me to work?
In most cases, the answer is no! You will need to make other childcare arrangements.
How often should I check the website for updated jobs available?
Please click here weekly for new job listings. Please check our website weekly for job updates.
How can I contact your agency?
Send questions or inquiries to our Placement Coordinator at Placements@gaDreamNannies.com
What happens after I create a profile with your agency?
Please click here and view our current available jobs. If you do not see a job that you are interested in, then please be patient and continue to check back with our website weekly. We are always adding new jobs. Also, we may contact you if we feel that you would be a good fit for a job. We will also contact you to set up an interview(s) with our company.
Interact With Us On Social Media
Find Us On :
Watch helpful video’s (You must be registered & approved with our agency to view videos)
Do I need to fill out all of the questions on the Preliminary Application?
No! There are some required fields that need to be filled in; however, there are some questions that are completely optional. Should you choose not to answer the optional questions it will have no effect on whether or not you will be interviewed by Georgia’s Dream Nannies. Our “optional” questions are generally our “most commonly asked questions by parents”. Parents usually want to know more about you. *Please remember that parents will be allowed to read your on-line application.*
Why do you ask so many questions on the Preliminary Application?
The application gives us a good idea of the type of job you are looking to obtain through Georgia’ s Dream Nannies.
Will I be guaranteed a job ?
No. We would like to help everyone who registers with us find a great job, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to interview, place or even help you find a job or help you keep a job once placed. We do not make any guarantees.
Do I have to commit to a family for a year?
It depends on the families needs. Most families (jobs) request a year commitment or longer. Georgia’s Dream Nannies requires you to be honest and upfront with us about your needs to work with a family for several months or a year or longer.
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, martial or veteran status, or in the presence of a non-related medical condition or handicap.
Please seek professional council about employment taxes. Tax Questions:If you have any questions about taxes, then please don’t hesitate to call 1-888-BREEDLOVE (273-3356). The article below was taken from Breedlove. Household employees must be compensated according to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), which provides the framework for federal and state wage and hour law. The FLSA classifies household employees as non-exempt workers, requiring that the household employment industry provide overtime pay. Whether a household employee is paid by the hour or on a salary, they are entitled to overtime pay if they work more than 40 hours per week. Overtime time pay must be paid at 1.5 times the standard hourly rate. If an employee is paid on an hourly basis, overtime pay is easy to track. If an employee is paid a salary for a standard work week of more than 40 hours, overtime pay should be addressed as a component of the written contract to ensure protection under the law. Household employees must be compensated according to the Federal Labor Standards Act (FLSA), which provides the framework for federal and state wage and hour law. The FLSA classifies household employees as non-exempt workers, requiring that the household employment industry provide overtime pay. The following outlines what you need to know in order to structure your household employment relationship successfully. Please visit http://www.breedlove-online.com/partners/library-of-educational-literature-helpful-tools or contact your local CPA or tax advisor for additional questions and advice from them.
Some information provided on this website may not be accurate and or up to date or correct.