5 Ways To Tell If You Are Stressed Out After Hiring Household Staff
Families typically hire a nanny, housekeeper or household manager to help make their lives easier, but if they are not careful during the hiring process they (the boss) might actually become more stressed out after hiring a household help; such as a nanny, housekeeper or household manager.
Georgia’s Dream Nannies has served families since 2003, so we’ve learned through trial and error the pitfalls of the household industry and can help guide families into the right hiring decision, but ultimately it’s up to the families to make it work long-term. We can write a 100 blog posts from our own personal experiences suggesting ideas that have been tested and work, but ultimately its up to the family to implement any suggestions. Please take a look at our 5 ways to tell if you are stressed out after hiring household help below and let us know what you think about our article.
- Prideful: I know what I’m doing because I manage employees in my professional life, so please do not give me any advice on raising my children or managing my staff in the home. Having pride problems can drain a person mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Anger: You look at your household staff as little annoyances running around your home instead of a blessing.
- Sleepless: You can’t sleep at night because you are so concerned about your household staff and what they should or should not be accomplishing in your home.
- Irritable: You become easily irritated at your household staff for unrealistic expectations or no reason at all daily.
- Perfection to the MAX: It’s a good idea to desire a clean home and happy children, but you could be stressing over little details in your home due to your own personal perfection and standards that no-one can meet, except you.