How To Make A Good Nanny Resume
Have you ever wondered how to make a good nanny resume to help you land your DREAM nanny job?
Take a look at some of the KEY WORDS that you might want to include on your Nanny resume!
- Educational Activities
- CPR & 1st Aid Trained and or certified
- Career Nanny
- Professional Nanny
- Prepare healthy meals
- Prepare fun and engaging activities
- Help with homework
- Help with housework
- Help with errands
- Quick on my feet
- Experienced (List the number of years)
- Multiples experience
- Elementary age experience
- Toddler experience
- Infant experience
- Mother’s helper
Key words that should NOT be on your Nanny resume:
Nanny Cover Letter:
A Nanny cover letter or introductory letter is always a GOOD idea to include when applying for a nanny job with Georgia’s Dream Nannies, Inc. A nanny cover letter includes a brief description about yourself that the client would not otherwise know about you from reading your Nanny resume. A nanny cover letter is just 1 – 4 paragraph long! Your Nanny cover letter should highlight the reasons why the family should pick YOU over someone else!
What Should I include On A Nanny Resume?
ALWAYS CHECK FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!!!!
In This Order:
- Name, address, phone number and email address
- Start off with your objection
- List of your qualifications
- Professional experience
- If you do not have a lot of “paid” nanny experience, then please list ALL work-places where you have volunteered to work with children (babysitting, camps, church, intern childcare places, school, etc.)
Nanny Resume Tips:
- ALWAYS have your Nanny resume and cover letter DONE – READY before applying with Georgia’s Dream Nannies agency!
- ALWAYS have your list of Nanny references DONE – READY (Make sure the resume and references match up) !
- Social Media - Always check your profile and make sure that you have an appropriate and professional picture of yourself.
- Get a Nanny Portfolio ready - Georgia’s Dream Nannies helps ALL of our nannies with a portfolio before they meet with our family!
Check Out Our Videos: Great Tips Here
- How To Write A Good Resume – A Must See (You must be registered & approved with our agency to view videos)
- Preparing For An Interview (You must be registered & approved with our agency to view videos)