Valentines Day Craft Using Chalkboard Paint Paper
Do you need a quick and easy Valentines Day idea for your child’s school party ? Do you need a Valentines Day gift for your friend or child’s teacher? Take a look at my 2 quick and easy Valentines Day crafts that you can whip up in 30 minutes or less!
Quick & Easy Valentines Day Glass Jars & Picture Frame Craft Using Chalkboard Labels
What You Need:
- Baby food Jars (clean them out before using)
- Roll out chalkboard paper (sticky on the other side) to make labels
- 2 inch circle or scallop punch (found at most craft stores)
- Colored chalk or chalk pen (I found that the pen works best)
- Colored floss or ribbon
Valentines Day Craft Using Chalkboard Paint Paper Directions:
- Cut out the chalkboard paper (black) using the 2 inch circle punch in circle designs or scalloped designs (I used scallop)
- Peel the sticky off the back and stick it to the center of the glass
- Write a child’s name or anything on it!
- Add colored floss or ribbon to the rim of the glass!
- Optional (add a cupcake topper / circle punch & attach to ribbon)
The chalkboard paint paper labels would be really cute on a clear bin in a child’s room to label toys.
I Hope That You Enjoyed The Valentines Day Craft Using Chalkboard Paint Paper