Apr 21 2015
Quick And Easy Summer Educational Fun For Pre-K Kids
I am so excited to share with you a few Quick And Easy Summer Educational Fun For Pre-K Kids.
- Read at least one book together 3 – 5 times per week
- Play word games like ” I spy something red”, I’m thinking of something “round, square or circle” and have the child guess the answer.
- Sing songs
- Recite short and easy poems together
- Let children set the table using real or paper plates and plastic forks
- Match pairs of socks while folding laundry
- Use a recipe to make play-dough
- Use a calendar to mark birthday and other events; count the number of days until the event.
- Sort buttons
- Make patterns with a healthy fruit kabob – one strawberry, two grapes, one pineapple, two blueberries and so on…
- Cut coupons and talk about the food and then go to the store and get them to help you find the food on the coupon
- Use cookie cutters of various shapes to cut out fruit or cheese
- Have the children try writing out their address onto an envelope OR have them place a stamp on the envelope
- Match plastic lids to the proper containers
- Find us on Facebook for daily ideas here https://www.facebook.com/GADreamNannies
Stay Tuned For More Great Ideas All Summer Long….Keep Checking Back With Georgia’s Dream Nannies