Last Minute Valentines Day Craft – Felt Envelope
No Sewing Required!
Do you need to make a last minute Valentines Day craft for your little ones class ? Well, take a look at this super easy felt envelope that your children can whip up within a few minutes. NO sewing required either – Just all hot-glue (but you could also use fabric glue).
Valentines Day Felt Envelope & How To Make One
What you need to make 4 Valentines Day felt envelopes
- 4 pieces of white felt (1 piece per envelope)
- 1 piece of hot pink or red felt (makes 4 triangles for the envelopes)
- Small button
- Rick-rack or ribbon
- Hot glue gun / glue sticks or fabric glue
How To Make Valentines Felt Envelope:
- Fold over the white felt
- Hot glue the sides of the felt together (leave the top open to slip a letter or gift inside)
- Hot glue or use fabric glue and attach red triangle to top
- Add pretty ribbon or rick-rack to the sides
- Glue a button on