Georgia’s Dream Nannies Places Christmas Sitters And Help For The Home
Are you looking for a Christmas babysitter to help you out during the holiday season or do you need a housekeeper to help you maintain a beautiful and organized home? Georgia’s Dream Nannies can help you. We have been helping families for over 10-years! Let us help your family this year.
Newborn Specialist Nanny, Mommy’s Helper, Mommy Assistant, Personal Assistant
Whether you are a working mom or a stay-at-home mom, I’m sure you could use an extra pair of hands around the house to help you with grocery shopping, errands, office-work, or help with organization. I don’t know about you, but I always have more to do in one day than I can possibly get done on my own. Georgia’s Dream Nannies understands that not every family needs a nanny (childcare provider), but some moms and dads just need a little assistance with their day-to-day lives.
What Is A Mommy’s Helper / Mommy Assistant / Personal Assistant?
Well, we basically combine Mommy’s Helper / Mommy Assistant / Personal Assistant all into one person. We use several different titles to describe a candidate because we realize that not every family calls an assistant by the same name.
What can a Newborn Specialist Nanny do for me?
- Nannies with newborn specialist background can help with lactation support if needed
- Providing support and consultation to mother in regards to newborn needs.
- Helping plan a routine for meals, napping, and play time
- Helping with sleep training and development – Helping you and baby get on the right track!
- Helping or assisting with feeding, bathing, and changing the infant as needed
- Helping / preparation of bottles
- Washing, handling, cleaning & sterilizing bottles as needed or requested by mother.
- Nannies with newborn specialist background can provide stimulating activities to help infant brain development
- Nannies with newborn specialist background will interact with infant
- Nannies with newborn specialist background can help assist mother with any infant related tasks to help make a safe environment for the infant.
- Nannies with newborn specialist background can be moral support, confidant and help-mate for the mother.
What can a Mommy’s Helper/Mommy Assistant / Personal Assistant do for you?
Remember that she assists your family in the following:
- Run errands
- Grocery shop
- Meal plan
- Meal prep
- Help you shop for Christmas and or birthday presents
- Help you setup and take-down birthday parties
- Help you setup and take-down holiday parties
- Help you decorate your home for the holidays
- Help you plan for family or guests coming in from out of town during the holidays.
- Help you with guests needs in your home over the holidays.
- Setup catering for parties and or events and or holiday parties
- Help you with home-office secretarial assistance if needed (organize files, database entry, etc.)
- Send thank you-cards and birthday cards to family and friends
- Help you organize your closets
- Help organize your home office
- Help with occasional childcare needs when needed
- Click Here And Find Out Rates For Our Services!!
You can hire a Mommy’s Helper / Mommy Assistant / Personal Assistant on a full-time or part-time schedule for 3-months or less! Why not hire one for the holidays coming up to assist your family. A temporary person would also be a great addition to a busy household who has a nanny already in the home, but does not want to increase the nannies hours over the holidays. Click Here And Find Out Rates For Our Services!!
You can hire a Mommy’s Helper / Mommy Assistant / Personal Assistant on a full-time or part-time basis. Click Here To Learn More
Give A Gift That Actually Keeps On Giving All Season Long!
A Mommy’s Helper / Mommy Assistant / Personal Assistant would be a great present to an expectant or even a new mother. Click Here To Learn More