How to prepare for the Nanny Interview in 2020
1. Don’t overthink the interview. Go in relaxed and confident.
2. Be prepared. Always show up 5 minutes early and be ready to answer questions.
3. Ask a friend to help you prepare for the interview. Ask someone to “mock” interview you and ask you questions about the job you are interviewing for to help prepare you.
4. Get plenty of REST. Drink plenty of water before the interview and try not to eat sugar or high carbs, so you don’t crash during the interview.
- Get a good nights rest and have healthy meals throughout the day until your interview.
- Try to even go for a walk before your interview to get out any jitters and get your blood flowing.
5. Always ask questions. Have a notebook ready with questions about the job.
BONUS: Always SMILE :)